[Dibbler] new version unstable Dibbler 0.4.0-CVS

Tomasz Mrugalski thomson at klub.com.pl
Wed May 18 23:38:23 CEST 2005

On Wed, 18 May 2005 somebody known as Teddy Bezançon wrote:
> I am a french student and i'm working on a IPv6 project.
> I send an Email just to let you know that the new version of Dibbler
> unstable which support multi relay works well for me.
> I got no problem on this version.
> You can find a picture of my architecture and the files server.conf and
> relay.conf i'm using.
Thanks for your report. I really appreciate it. I usually get mails
that describe problems - something is broken, something is missing,
another feature does not work and so on. It's really nice to get such
mails as yours.

--
Tomasz Mrugalski,              | "I think there is a world market for     |
thomson(at)klub(dot)com(dot)pl |  about five computers."                  |