[Dibbler] Relay Configuration Problem

Jimmy Ott admin at onnet.ch
Wed May 11 08:54:12 CEST 2005

Hello and thanks for your answer,

just for your answer nr. 1
consequently we sniffed that before, there are only DHCPv6 solicit
messages (attached is a ethereal capture) from the client and no answer
from relay, so i think we misunderstood us. the relay receives the
dhcpv6 solicit message, but does not send any package out, nothing.
sure, the unicast is correct, we use the server also as a dns v6 server
with this address, and also ping6 from relay to this unicast address
works without any problem.

many thanks
jimmy

<snip>