[Dibbler] Problems with multiple relays

Tomasz Mrugalski thomson at klub.com.pl
Tue May 10 22:26:41 CEST 2005

On Tue, 10 May 2005 somebody known as Kristoffer Fredriksson wrote:
> decode the request using 2 relays and sends an answer back. However the relay
> closest to the server drops the answer from the server and doesn't relay it
> back to first relay. The following error is reported:
>
> "Relay Warning  Invalid INTERFACE_ID option, expected lenght 8, actual lenght
> 4."

Yes, my mistake. Updated snaphot should work ok. Take a look at
download/devel section, files with 20050510 in the name. Please report
if this finally solves this issue.

Intersting fact: Andre Stolze from JOIN project has tested dibbler with
Cisco relays and there were some problems. This snapshot fixes it.

Uh oh, I had a tough last 2 days. I hope everything is ok this time.

Tomasz Mrugalski,              | "I think there is a world market for     |
thomson(at)klub(dot)com(dot)pl |  about five computers."                  |
                                |     Thomas J. Watson (Chairman, IBM) 1943|