[Dibbler] Relay Configuration Problem

Jimmy Ott admin at onnet.ch
Tue May 3 13:01:47 CEST 2005

we need this implementation to show on a seminar how IPv6 works, and
also how DHCPv6 with the Relay functionality works. So your second email
doesn't bring me further.

we are using hardware cisco routers, so the relay functionality does not
run on them.

i'll try your config and go through your description in the bottom of
your mail.

thanks for your help
jimmy