[Dibbler] Dibbler 0.4.0 with relay support

Tomasz Mrugalski thomson at klub.com.pl
Wed Mar 16 01:17:27 CET 2005

Ok, I'm proud to report that 0.4.0 release is available. Main advantage of
this version is a full relay support. Server supports relays. There is
also stand-alone relay provided. In a few days, Linux distro-specific
builds will be provided (rpm, deb and ebuild). As for 0.4.0, this version
covers all necessary functionalities required to take full advantage of
the DHCPv6. Several functions are still missing (i.e. support for
authentication, reconfiguration and temporary addresses), but they are
rather exotic functions and they're not used every day. In fact, they are
quite uncommon and therefore I have much doubt if implementing them is
worth the costs (improved functionality vs bloated code). If you have any
thoughts on this, let me know. In the mean time, download and enjoy!

See http://klub.com.pl/dhcpv6/ for details.

--
Tomasz Mrugalski,              | " Talk is cheap. Show me the code."  |
thomson(at)klub(dot)com(dot)pl |                     Linus Torvalds   |