[Dibbler] How to complie Dhcpv6 code on windows XP

Tomasz Mrugalski thomson at klub.com.pl
Tue Jun 28 00:08:42 CEST 2005

On Mon, 27 Jun 2005 somebody known as Veeresh Wadageri wrote:

> Hi,
> I am new to the Windows environment, I have Microsoft Visual C++ version
> 7.0
There are projects for MS Visual C++ available in the Port-win32
directory. If I remember corretly, they are *.sln files. Open them and
then choose Build from the menu. You also should download documentation
"Developer's guide" and read chapter 2 ("Compilation"), subsection called
"Windows". It's described in detail there.

> I would like compile dibbler-0.4.0-src code on Windows XP platform.
> Could you please tell me the procedure.
I strongly advise you to download dibbler-0.4.0-doc and read "Developer's
Guide" if you are going to play with Dibbler. If there is anything not
clear, please let me know.

--
Tomasz Mrugalski,              | "If everything else fails, |
thomson(at)klub(dot)com(dot)pl |  read the manual."         |