[Dibbler] Project status update

Tomasz Mrugalski thomson at klub.com.pl
Mon Jul 11 23:09:51 CEST 2005

Let me explain, why things been slow latety. I went to Croatia for a
conference and a few days of vacation. When I came back, I was sent on a
over week business trip. Now I'm back and I'm going to get things back on
track. First step: As promised some time ago, article and presentation is
available for download (see download section). The thing worth to mention
is that the next release is expected on Friday, July 15.

Article: http://klub.com.pl/dhcpv6/misc/dibbler-contel2005.pdf
Presentation: http://klub.com.pl/dhcpv6/misc/dibbler-contel2005.ppt

If anybody has some suggestions, what should I pay attention in this
release (e.g. some topics not described in docs), say it now, please.

Enjoy,

--
Tomasz Mrugalski,              | "I think there is a world market for     |
thomson(at)klub(dot)com(dot)pl |  about five computers."                  |