[Dibbler] Dibbler 0.4.1 available

Tomasz Mrugalski thomson at klub.com.pl
Sun Aug 7 23:11:57 CEST 2005

Finally, I'm proud to announce immediate release of the 0.4.1 version.
This release was delayed, however there was a good reason for this.
Dibbler has been ported to yet another systems. Windows NT4 and 2000 are
now experimentally supported. (That is almost entirely merit of someone
known as Sob - Thanks). Besides that, relay functionality is greatly
improved, docs are now up to date and contain much more useful examples
and one nasty (as well as lots of less critical) bugs were fixed. Linux
distro-specific (rpm,deb and gentoo port) packages will be released soon.
So... download and enjoy!

Here's changelog:

   Dibbler changelog
  -------------------

  0.4.1 [2005-08-07]
   - Windows NT/2000 added.
   - Numerous examples added to User's Guide.
   - Srv: Class/prefix syntax is now supported (bug #121)
   - White list support improved (bug #120)
   - Win32: -d parameter is now optional
   - Greatly improved relay support: 2 relay cascade connection, Cisco interoperability etc. (bug #107)
   - Win32: apps no longer die quietly during interface detection (bug #117)
   - Linux: Stale PID file no longer confuses server,client or relay.

--
Tomasz Mrugalski,              | "I think there is a world market for     |
thomson(at)klub(dot)com(dot)pl |  about five computers."                  |