[Dibbler] Question! Merry Christmas and Happy new year!

Tomasz Mrugalski thomson at klub.com.pl
Fri Dec 24 12:37:47 CET 2004

On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 somebody known as shenjian wrote:

> dibbler Hello

>       I want to ask a question that I cann't find the lease file. So
>where dose the process running on the server store the content of the
>packet received from the client, e.g the client identifier option and the
>IA_NA option and so on . Thank you !
Hi!

You haven't provided enough information. What system are you running? Oh
well, I suppose I have to describe both then. In both systems this file is
called server-AddrMgr.xml. In Windows systems it is being stored in the
working directory. In Linux it is allways /var/lib/dibbler. It is a XML
file, which contains information about interfaces, clients on those
interfaces and addresses assigned to those clients.

You also might want to take a look at Developer's Guide, section 4.1.

> Merry Christmas and Happy new year!
Thanks. And Merry Christmas to you.

> 2004-12-24
It's Christmas Eve and people istead of doing "the usual christmas
stuff" are using Dibbler. Cool :)

--
Tomasz Mrugalski,              | "I think there is a world market for     |
thomson(at)klub(dot)com(dot)pl |  about five computers."                  |